Saturday 3 March 2012


Green Holi Splash!!!





*Childhood memories are precious to everyone. Most of us still rave about our best holis that date back to our school or college days. And I am guessing even you must be having some memories attached to Holi.

*I am no exception either. I still remember how my besties and I would eagerly wait for Holi. We used to compare our colors and make sure we had a host of all possible colors available and more than enough of it!

*Thanks to our awesome parents, we had da most fancy water-guns as well. Just soooooo much fun we had hurling water-balloons at each other.

*Little did we know about d ill effects of synthetic colors . Not only does it spoil our skin, it even has adverse effects on d environment.

*Thankfully for lovers of the fest of colors like us, organic colors are now available. I have been using them from the time I became aware of the harsh effects of synthetic colors.
*You will get eco-friendly colors at any of da general stores and supermarkets.
Click here for organic Holi colours :)

*So let’s pledge to have an eco-friendly and “supperdhamaal” Holi this year.
SHARE WITH US UR MOST MEMORABLE HOLI EXPERIENCES AND SPREAD DA JOY!   :)










Luv 'N' Luk
Until my next blog ..Breathe Style! :)
xoxo
Follow me on
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/StyleGenia
Facebook: StyleGenia

Coming up soon!!
Holi Fashion and Skin Care Tips! :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3538451/stylegenia?claim=2hsrevsrj29">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog thankyou for sharing! Let's make this holi healthy and prosperous with the home made natural colors which will help your skin to be protected from harmful chemicals. To know how to make organic colors for holi at home you need to check our website.

    ReplyDelete