Tuesday 2 July 2013

Skin-tillating...

Deep DARK Secrets of DARK Chocolate.. Mmm yummayy!



Hi my Style-bees! <3
A biig Muaah n hugs!!
xoxo
Yess!! I’m back after a long … eh! Okay! A super epic sabbatical! Well I’ll talk about that at a later tym.. But for now sum fun stuff!! For a lipsmacking n healthy skin!!

My frenz keep quizzing me forever about my skin regime! And I keep saying blah blah blah! Well, honestly I have been oscillating between being very lazy n occasionally serious about my skin care routine.
I do try n cleanse as much as possible. :p But chocolates for the skin??



Well, eating too chocolates can take a toll on your skin and health!
Irrespective, I have been a huuuuge fan of bitter dark chocolates. To my surprise, I found out out that for once what I love is actually beneficial for my skin’s health! Supper Happy!!



Dark chocolates contain flavonols. It is a type of flavonoid, rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect your skin from UV Rays.
But only dark chocolate with more than 70% cacao in it has proven benefits. So make sure you take a quick look at the ingredients at the back of your favourite dark chocolate packet!              

REMEMBER! All you need is just about 2 or 3 small pieces a week, so don’t pounce guilt-free on your dark chocolate…! :D Else you will run the risk of adding on sum unwanted fat! Naaah!!
OK! Maybe 2 packs in a month! LOL! C'mmon.. Try .. You can do it! And if you have sum fun facts to share about dark chocolate or any deep dark moment with dark chocolates, please share with me below!




You may also melt it and use it for a face pack! (And have it licked off if you want!! Mmmm.. :p)
I shall write about the face pack I make out of it at a later tym!!
Until then.. Keep it stylish n irresistible!
<3 Mmmmmuaaah! <3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment